Sunday 21 January 2018

A small gem

... that has nothing to do with anything.


The township is called Golf and Google Maps chooses to place this placename on top of the golf course and to me this is the most beautiful thing in the world.
And can we just not just now get into the details of the impact Golf courses have on the environment?  Sure in our wet-ish northern Illinois climate it's ok (well not not really because they still use chemicals to keep that grass pretty), but when they put golf courses in the desert?  Who does that?  Do they forget how much water it takes to get grass to grow?  Wrapping my tiny brain around that is just... I have difficulty is all.
Sorry I've been away.  Since I last worked on this blog I've moved countries, back to Illinois, and am doing that thing where a business takes all my time and energy in exchange for me being able to pay my bills.  Pretty sweet, right?  I'm trying to get back on the ball, but I'm exhausted.
Thanks anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment